A holiday resort for snakes on the small island of Nork.
According to legend, Saint Bartholemew Argus led the snakes out of the Coriander Isles to Nork for a pleasant year frolicking in the sun, before leading them home. The resort is presumably a legacy of this original vacation.
- the Saint Bart’s Snake Resort on Nork! Bring your snake in for a massage, a meal, or our full Ophidian Pampering Package! Make your reservation today! (Episode 27)
- Bring your snake in for our Summer Slither Package. Includes complimentary mai thais and whale watching. Make your reservations today. (Episode 130)
- Now offering sight-seeing cruises for snake owners. See the sights of scenic Nork while your reptile companion is being pampered by our trained snake-handling staff. Make your reservation today! (Episode 145)
- Is your snake beach-ready? Pamper your snake with our Slither Into Summer program, aimed to tan and tone your winter reptile. Make your reservation today! (Episode 261)
- Book your snake’s spa trip today! (Episode 398)
- We’re usually a snake resort, but in the off-season, we’re glad to host humans too. Book your trip today! (Episode 513)
- Also brought to you by Saint Bart’s Snake Resort on Nork. On Nork, the rocks are always warm. Bring your snake for a relaxing getaway today! (Episode 825)
The "Saint Bart" refered to is Saint Bartholemew Argus whose feast day is the 13 November (the date Episode 27 was aired)